- Using a computer that is plugged directly in to the Tenda router via one of the yellow ports, open up an Internet window and locate the address bar and erase everything from the field.
- In the same location, type in "192.168.0.1" without quotes and press
- When prompted for a username and password enter "admin" for both (without quotes) and click
- On the left, click on WLAN Settings.
- Below WLAN Settings, click on Basic Settings.
- Select 11b/g/n from the drop down menu.
- Click the "Apply" button at the bottom of the page.
- Attempt to connect wirelessly with the desired device.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Tuesday, January 10, 2012
How to properly configure a Tenda router for Wireless N access
Description: This document details the specifics of how to properly configure a Tenda router for Wireless N access. It is recommended that this document be printed, as the computer and network will be reset during the process. Ensure that all the cables are plugged in to the correct ports as per the included documentation. Remember that the cable from your Modem plugs in to the WAN port on the back of the Tenda router.