- You will need to download the Windows Live installer to begin. The link to download the installer is here. You can also use the web address, http://explore.live.com/windows-live-essentials?os=other
- You can save the item to your computer or
run the item.
- The installer is running.
- After the program starts installing it will give you the option to choose the programs you want to install. You can just install all of the programs the software has to offer.
- You can click on the line to install all or click on the line to choose what programs you would like to have on your system.
- Clicking on install will install the selected programs you choose. The process will install or upgrade Windows Live Mail, Windows live movie maker, Messenger, Windows live Photo Gallery, Windows Live Mesh, and a few others.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »