- Open the ESET software by clicking Start » All
Programs » ESET Folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder » ESET NOD32
- Press the F5 key to open the Advanced options window.
- Select Access Setup under User Interface on the left.
- Check the box that says "Password Protection settings" and click the Set Password button.
- Enter the new password and confirm the new password, then click
- Confirm the settings are now password protected.
- Click OK and exit the ESET window.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Wednesday, November 2, 2011
How to Password Protect ESET NOD32 Version 5
Description: ESET NOD32 has multiple options that can only be changed with administrative privileges. This guide will walk you through setting up a password within ESET NOD32.