- Open the ESET software by clicking Start » All Programs » ESET Folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Press the F5 key to open the Advanced options
- Click + for Antivirus and antispyware, click on
- Click on the check box for "Integrate into system and Enable document protection."
- Click OK and close the ESET window.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Monday, October 31, 2011
How to Enable Document Protection in ESET NOD32 for Version 5
Description: ESET NOD32 contains the feature to protect document files such as personal files, email files, and archives. This guide will walk you through how to enable document protection in ESET NOD32.