- Click the Apple button in the upper left then select System Preferences.
- Within System Preferences select Sharing under the Internet & Wireless heading.
- Click the Options button in the Sharing window.
- Make sure both Share files and folders using AFP and Share files and folders using SMB (Windows) are checked along with the current account and click Done.
- Select which items are to be shared on the left including File Sharing.
- Make note of the IP address of the Mac listed for future reference listed in this window.
- Click the + below Shared Folders to add any additional folders to be shared.
For more assistance contact Technical Support click here.