Accessing Mac files from the PC
- Click Start and select Computer.
- In the Address bar at the top, type two back slashes and the IP address of the Mac noted
earlier and press Enter.
- A box asking for user credentials will pop up. Type the user name of the Mac and enter the appropriate password then click OK.
- Browse to any files you wish to view or transfer to the PC from the Mac.
Accessing PC files from the Mac
- Click the Finder icon in the dock.
- On the left side of the Finder window, click the name of your PC.
- The connection will fail. This is due to invalid credentials. Once the connection fails click the
Connect As... button.
- Enter the User Name and Password for the user account on the PC and click Connect.
- Browse the shared folders and transfer files as desired.