- Click the Start button, and select "Computer"
- Double click on the C: drive to view the files and folders
- Double click on the "Users" Folder
- Double click on the user folder that contains the favorites you wish to
- Right click on the Favorites folder and select "Copy"
- Open your destination drive (flash drive, hard drive, etc.) and click
- You can copy some or all of the favorites in this folder into a different
user's "Favorites" folder to complete the transfer.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.