- Click Start and select Computer.
- Click Organize in the upper left of the Computer window
- Select Folder and Search Options from the drop down menu
- Select the View tab
- Click the box next to "Show hidden files, folders and drives"
- Click OK and close the Computer Window.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Wednesday, January 4, 2012
How to view hidden files in Windows 7
File attributes can be changed to hidden so that they are no longer visible by default. This guide will walk through how to view hidden files in Windows 7.