- Close any open programs on the Mac
- Click on the Apple Icon in the top left corner of the screen, then choose
- On the new System Preferences window, select Dock
- On the Dock window, check or uncheck the "Automatically hide and show the Dock" option to your preference.
- The setting is automatically saved. Close the window to complete the walkthrough.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Monday, November 14, 2011
How to enable or disable auto-hide on the Mac OS X dock
Description: This is a how-to article for Mac OS X on the topic of enabling or disabling the auto-hide feature on the Dock.