- Open the ESET software by clicking Start, All Programs, clicking the
ESET Folder, opening the ESET Smart Security folder, and finally clicking on
ESET Smart Security.
- Click Setup on the left side of the ESET window
- Below the Computer heading, click the word Disabled to the right of Gamer Mode
- The word Disabled will then change to Enabled.
- To confirm Gamer Mode is enabled, click Home on the left side of the ESET window to show the message confirming Gamer Mode is enabled.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Tuesday, November 8, 2011
How to enable Gamer Mode in ESET Smart Security 5
ESET Smart Security 5 comes equipped with a new feature called "Gamer Mode." This feature within the software disables all pop-up windows from ESET. ESET will also postpone all scheduled tasks such as scans to deliver optimum performance during gaming. This guide will walk through how to enable Gamer Mode in ESET Smart Security 5.