- Click Start and select Control Panel.
- Select the Category view. The Control Panel may already be in Category view.
- Select Date, Time, Language and Regional Options.
- Select Change the date and time.
- Select the Date and Time tab.
- Select the proper date and time.
- Select the Time Zone tab.
- Select the proper time zone and click OK.
- Close the Control Panel.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Monday, April 25, 2011
How to Change the Date and Time in Windows XP
This guide will walk through how to change the date and time in Windows XP.