- Click on the Wireless Icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on the Open Network and Sharing Center option.
- Click on Manage Wireless Networks in the top left.
- Click on the name of the network you are trying to connect to and then click Remove just above the networks.
- When prompted for verification of removal, click Yes.
- Close out of the Manage Wireless Networks window and click on the wireless icon in the bottom right corner of the screen.
- Click on the wireless network you want to connect to and choose Connect.
- When prompted, enter the security key to connect to the wireless network and click OK.
The wireless network should now connect correctly.