1. Start at the "Home" Screen on the iPad and select the Settings icon.
2. Next Select "Wi-Fi" on the left to check if wireless is turned on.
3. If "Wi-Fi" is off, Slide the Wi-Fi button to the right until it states "On".
4. Once the Wi-Fi is on, the iPad will display all the networks within range.
5. Select the network to connect to and once the connection is established, push the "Home" button. Now all the iPad applications can access the wireless network and the Internet.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »