- Go to the page: http://www.eset.com/online-scanner.
- Click on the ESET Online Scanner button.
- Allow the program to run if prompted by Windows User Account Control.
- The default setting is to remove found threats. The following Advanced settings are available:
- Select the type of applications scanned
- Select the target drive(s) to be scanned
- Use Customer Proxy Settings
- Show a list of other installed Anti Virus software installed on system
- Once the desired settings have been made, Click on the Start Button.
- During the scan, threats that are found will be displayed.
- Once the scan is complete, there is the option to "Uninstall application on close" by placing a check in the box. This will require the files to be downloaded again the next time ESET Online Scanner is run.
- Click Finish.
ESET. Online Anti-Virus Scan.