- When in Internet Explorer, press the F12 key on your keyboard. This will bring up the developer screen.
- Click the Maximize button in the upper right hand corner of the window, this will put the developer screen into a window.
- Once in windowed mode, click on the icon with the Computer and Phone.
- Now you click the arrow on the User Agent String to change the Internet Explorer version.
- Now select the Internet Explorer version that you want and then refresh the webpage.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Tuesday, September 17, 2013
Tech Tip: How to emulate a different version of Internet Explorer in Internet Explorer 11
Description: If you head to a website that requires a lower version of Internet Explorer you can emulate that version so the website works correctly.