- Open the Control Panel.
- In the top left corner of Control Panel, type Color Management. In the list of results click
- In the device drop down menu, choose the monitor that has the yellow tint.
- Check Use my settings for this device box. Click Add.
- Choose sRGB Virtual Device Model Profile, then click OK.
- Left click on the new profile you just added then click Set as Default Profile.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Tuesday, August 27, 2013
Tech Tip: How to fix a Monitor with a Yellow tint
Description: This article will show you how to remove a yellow tint from a monitor.