Windows 7 can "discover" printers and other computers that are on the same network.Method 1: Using Network discovery to find and install a printer resource available on the network.
- Click Start and then click Devices and Printers
- Click on Add a printer
- Click on Add a network, wireless or Bluetooth printer
- Click on Have Disk and insert the disk or CD that came with your printer.
- Select the printer model from the list and click Next.
Windows should install the printer software and or drivers on the computer.
If you have more than one computer/laptop on the network, repeat the process on each system.
- Once installation is done you can change the default printer to use or select the printer from within your print menu of your application.
You can also watch a video about this topic. Click here to watch the video.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.