- Using the mouse connected to the DVR, right click anywhere on the screen and select Main Menu.
- Click the Record Icon
- Within the Record options, click the Record Conf. button
- Change the Channel to All
- Set the REC. Mode to Schedule
- Change the Week to All
- Period 1 by default should be set from 00:00 - 24:00. This is correct. To the right of Period 1, check the box for Detect.
- This completes the record options. Click OK
- Click the Advanced button
- Select the Motion Detect icon
- Change the Status on CH1 - CH4 to ON to enable motion detection
- Click OK and exit all menus
- Using the mouse connected to the DVR, right click anywhere on the screen
- Select Record Mode then select Schedule for All to complete setup.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Thursday, April 19, 2012
Tech Tip of the Day: How to set up a WinBook Security DVR to Record on Motion Detection
Description: The WinBook Security DVR can be set to record video only when it detects motion. This guide will walk through how to do that.