- To Open Windows DVD Maker go to:
- All programs
- Windows DVD Maker
- Windows DVD maker
- Click on the "Add Items" button in the top left of the screen
- This will give you a box to add videos and photos to the
- Click on the folder to the left and then the file name you want to add to your DVD project
- You can add photos as well and they will form a slide show
- Both your videos and photos will appear in the center with a
length of time they will play
- Now you will want to make sure that you have not exceeded the
number of minutes for the DVD on the lower left and that you have
given your project the name you want
- Click the next button
- Here you can choose a theme for your opening menu. Click the preview button to see the results of your choice.
- Once you have finished the opening menu selection you are ready to burn the DVD
- Click on the Burn button
- The next screen will show the DVD being created.
- When finished with this you can save your project and give it a name. Your DVD movie is now ready to be watched.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Monday, December 19, 2011
PC-101: How to use Windows DVD maker
Description: Introduction to Windows DVD maker.