- USB 3.0 is the next generation of the USB or Universal Serial Bus Controllers.
- The USB 3.0 has a maximum transfer speed of 4.8Gbps. This SuperSpeed will be 10 times faster than the USB 2.0 480Mbps.
- It will be backwards compatible with the USB 2.0 devices. The cables and connectors for the USB 3.0 will for the most part be compatible with the older devices.
- The new USB 3.0 will be more power efficient, charging items faster and searching out devices that are not being used to draw the unused power and direct it to the devices that need it.
- It is the answer to connectivity for the Computer, Consumer Electronics, and Mobile devices. The connection is a bi-directional, low cost, fast interface for new attachable components.
For more assistance contact Technical Support here.