- Close any open programs on the Mac.
- Click on the Apple Icon in the top left corner of the screen, then choose
- On the new System Preferences window, select Desktop and Screen Saver
- On the new Desktop and Screen Saver window, select the Screen Saver
- Select the screen saver from the Screen Savers list on the left side of the window.
- The new screen saver has now been configured. Click on Test on the right side to test the screen saver.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Friday, October 14, 2011
How to change the screen saver in Mac OS X
This is a how-to article for changing the screen saver in Mac OS X. This is useful when a screen saver causes problems, or is no longer wanted on the Mac.