- Select Language you want to use for menus and message screens.
- Select a Time Zone.
- The Set Up Wizard will guide you through scanning channels or accessing your connected set top box. Select Enter to begin Set Up Wizard or Select Skip for a list of available Input options.
- Channel Scan Screen: you can select Antenna, Cable, Satellite or Other.
If you select Antenna or Cable, you will need to activate your ATSC Tuner:
- After you selected Antenna/Cable, you will be directed to the "Obtain Tuner Activation Code" screen. This screen will have a serial # (ex: 1234A12345678) that you will need to activate the tuner.
- You can either call 1-800-701-0680 to obtain an "Activation Code" (this will be a five digit number) or go to the following website: www.wde.com/support .
Scroll down to Tuner Activation and select please click here.
Select your model # from a drop down list. From there, you will be able to enter your serial # and click the Enter button. You will be given a five digit activation code.
- Enter your five digit activation code with your remote, then select Enter from your remote.
- The next screen that will appear is the Channel Scan (this may take a few minutes to complete, and you will see a scan progress bar. This will show all analog and digital channels found. When the scan is complete, you will be able to watch your local programming.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Monday, August 29, 2011
Westinghouse HDTV: Instructions for Setup of Non-Set Top Boxes
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 2:28 PM