- Open the ESET software by clicking Start » All Programs » ESET Folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Press the F5 key to open the Advanced options window.
- Select Access Setup under User Interface on the left.
- Click the Set Password button.
- Enter the new password and confirm the new password then click OK.
- Confirm the settings are now password protected.
- Click OK and exit the ESET window.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Monday, July 11, 2011
How to Password Protect ESET NOD32 Against Settings Changes
ESET NOD32 has multiple options that can only be changed with administrative privileges. This guide will walk you through setting up a password within ESET NOD32 so to confirm these changes a password is required.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 5:50 AM