- Click on the Start button in the bottom left, then choose Control Panel.
- On the right side of the screen, under Clock, Language and Region, click on Change keyboards or other input methods.
- On the new window, click on Change keyboards.
- Check to see if the keyboard is already shown under the Installed Services section.
If it is listed, choose it from the Default input language dropdown.
- If it is not listed, click on the Add button to the right.
- Locate the language on the list and check the box next to the desired keyboard version. Then, click OK on the right.
- Select the newly added language from the Default input language dropdown.
- Click OK to apply the change.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Tuesday, June 14, 2011
How to Change the Keyboard Input Language in Windows 7
This is a how-to document for Windows 7 on the topic of changing the Keyboard Layout or Input Language. This can be useful if input in another language is required or preferred.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 5:59 AM