- Right-click anywhere in Windows Media Player, then click on Enhancements. Select Graphic Equalizer.
If the graphic equalizer is turned off, click Turn on.
- You will have a number of options available to you at this point. On the left are three settings that control how the sliders move.
They can move independently, as a loose group or a tight group.These settings become important if you are doing a custom setting on the graphic equalizer.
- At the top is a selection of preset settings for the equalizer.
- Click the currently selected preset to display the full list.
- Select the preset you want or click Custom at the bottom if you wish to adjust the settings manually. If you choose Custom move the sliders to the position you desire.
- Which ever setting you choose a preset or a custom setting, the changes take effect immediately.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Monday, May 9, 2011
How to Use the Graphic Equalizer in Windows Media Player 12
This guide shows you how to use the graphic equalizer to adjust audio output frequencies in Windows Media Player 12.