- Open Microsoft Word 2010 by clicking Start » All Programs » Microsoft Office » Microsoft Word 2010.
- Click the Page Layout tab across the top.
- Click the Margins button.
- Select Custom Margins.
- Set the margins to the desired value and click OK.
- Proceed to create and save the document.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Monday, April 18, 2011
How to Change Margins in Microsoft Word 2010
This guide will walk you through how to change the page margins in Microsoft Word 2010. By default, Word has page margins set to 1" on each side and can be changed for document requirements. Follow these steps to modify the margins: