Note: you may need to change folder settings to view hidden and system folders.
- Left click on Start.
- Left click on Control Panel.
- Make sure your Control Panel View by is set to Large or Small Icons.
- Click on Mail (32-bit).
- Click on Data Files.
- Click on Open Folder to locate the directory containing your Outlook.pst and any other Outlook archive files.
- If outlook is running, and you have messages, tasks, or other Outlook content open, you must close all open dialog or editing windows belonging to outlook, and then exit from outlook to ensure a clean copy of the files.
- Copy your outlook pst files to a USB flash Drive or any other media.
*An Outlook Personal Storage Table (PST) file contains your local copies of email messages, calendar events, contacts, and other user created folders.