- Open the Start Menu.
- Left click on the Control Panel Link.
- Set the Control Panel to Large Icons View.
- Left click on the Folder Options Link.
- Left click on the View Tab.
- Uncheck the Hide extensions for known file types Option.
- Left click on the OK Button to complete the process.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Monday, March 5, 2012
Tech Tip of the Day: How to configure Windows Explorer to show all File Extensions
Description: This article outlines the process of configuring Windows Explorer to show all file extensions.