Foreword: If Windows 7 is presenting you with Balloon Tips notifying you that "You have files waiting to be burned to disc", follow the Steps below to delete these Files and stop these annoying messages.
- Open the Start Menu by left clicking on the "Start" button.
- Type "shell:cd burning" in the Search programs and files Field.
- Press the Enter button on your keyboard or left click on
"shell:cd burning" link to open the Temporary Burn Folder.
- Delete all of the Files shown.
- Restart your computer to complete the process.