- All Versions of Windows
- Right Click on the target window´s icon on the Taskbar
- Click on "Move"
- Your Cursor will change to an icon with Four Arrows signifying that you may not Move the Window
- Use the Arrow Keys on your Keyboard to move the window back to your desktop
- Click anywhere to Release the window from your cursor
- Windows 7 (and Newer)
- Click on the target window´s icon on the Taskbar. The target Window must be the Open and Active Window
- While Holding Down the Windows Key on your Keyboard, Press the Right or Left
Arrow on your Keyboard to move the window back to
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Wednesday, October 26, 2011
How to open an off-screen window and bring it back to your desktop
Description: This article outlines the process of retrieving a window which has opened off-screen upon startup or from the taskbar.