- Open Mozilla Firefox by clicking Start » All Programs » Mozilla Firefox folder » Mozilla Firefox.
- Click Tools across the top of the window.
- Select Options.
- Select the Main button.
- Click the Browse button to the right of the Save files to category.
- Select the location in which you would like all downloads to be saved and click OK.
- Click OK and close Mozilla Firefox.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Thursday, September 15, 2011
How to Change the Location Mozilla Firefox Saves Downloads
Mozilla Firefox by default saves files to the Downloads directory of your user account. This guide will walk-through how to change the location to which Mozilla Firefox saves downloads.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 11:31 AM