- Click Start. Right-click on Computer and select Manage.
- Click Device Manager on the left.
- Expand the heading for DVD/CD-ROM drives.
- Right-click on the desired drive and select Properties.
- Click the DVD Region Tab.
- Select the desired region and click OK.Note the warning regarding the remaining changes to this setting.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Tuesday, September 6, 2011
How to Change DVD Region Settings
When playing certain DVDs in an optical drive, you may receive an error indicating the region settings for your drive are incorrect for that particular disc. The following guide will show you how to change the region settings to match the correct region.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 2:03 PM