- Click on the Start button in the lower left corner of the screen.
- Select All Programs.
- Select Microsoft Office » Microsoft Visio 2010.
- With Visio open, the available templates are displayed. Visio offers a wide range of project types to choose from. For this example, Office Layout is used. After selecting a template, click
- Next, click File » Save As.
- When prompted, name the file and select a location on your local disk. Click Save to complete.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Monday, August 1, 2011
How to Create and Save a Visio Project
This document is a guide on how to create and save a project in Microsoft Visio 2010. Microsoft Visio is a great tool that can be used for many different design projects. For this example, the Office Layout template will be used.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 6:57 AM