- To add items to the Quick Access toolbar, click on the down arrow to the right of the toolbar.
- Look through the list for the desired command, then check that item on the list.
- If it is not listed, click on More Commands at the bottom.
- A new list will appear. To add an item to the Quick Access toolbar, move it from the left column to the right column by selecting it and clicking on the Add button in the middle.
- To remove an item from the Quick Access toolbar, click on the down arrow to the right of the toolbar.
- Locate the item on the list and click on it to uncheck it.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Thursday, August 4, 2011
How to Add or Remove Items from the Quick Access Toolbar in Microsoft Outlook 2010
This is a how-to article for Outlook 2010 on the subject of adding and removing icons or actions from the Quick Access Toolbar. The Quick Access Toolbar is the collection of small icons at the very top of the window.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 6:46 AM