- Open the ESET software by clicking Start » All Programs » ESET Folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Press the F5 key to open the Advanced options window.
- Select the ThreatSense.Net option on the left.
- Select the option whether or not to Enable ThreatSense.Net Early Warning System. It is highly recommended to enable this feature to protect your system.
- Click OK and close the ESET window.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Wednesday, July 6, 2011
How to Enable or Disable ThreatSense.Net
ESET NOD32 contains what is called the ThreatSense.Net Early Warning System. This is what allows ESET to actively protect you and attain updates on the most current threats to it can protect against them. This guide will show you how to enable or disable this feature.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 6:05 AM