- Open Microsoft Word 2010 by clicking Start » All Programs » Microsoft Office » Microsoft Word 2010.
- Click the Page Layout tab across the top.
- Click the Watermark button.
- Select Custom Watermark.
- Select the type of watermark and what to use as the watermark and click OK
- The watermark should be apparent in the background. Create and save the Word document.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Tuesday, July 5, 2011
How to Create a Watermark in Microsoft Word 2010
To add a creative spin to your Microsoft Word document, you may consider adding a watermark. A watermark can be anything from an image to text set as the background of the word document with a level of transparency so that text can still be read over top of the image or text. This guide will walk-through how to create a watermark in Microsoft Word 2010.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 6:22 AM