- Open Microsoft Word 2010 by clicking Start » All Programs » Microsoft Office » Microsoft Word 2010.
- Open the desired file for editing.
- Click the Review tab across the top of the page.
- Highlight the section to be commented on.
- Click the New Comment button.
- Type the comment in the text box to the right.
- When completed simply move on to highlight the next section of text to add a new comment. All comments will appear on the right.
- Save and close the document after editing.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Friday, July 8, 2011
How to Add a Comment in a Word Document
When given a Microsoft Word document to edit, the most useful tool is the ability to add comments to the document. This guide will walk-through how to add comments to a Microsoft Word 2010 document.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 5:44 AM