- Open the ESET software by clicking Start » All Programs » ESET Folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Press the F5 key to open the Advanced options window.
- On the left side of the ESET Window, click on Update, then click Username and Password setup.
- Enter the new username and password given by ESET. All ESET usernames begin with capital "EAV-" and the password must be entirely lower-case.
- Click Update Virus Signature Database.
- Once the update is complete, click Protection Status on the left to verify Maximum Protection.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Tuesday, June 21, 2011
How to Update License Details in ESET NOD32
After registering ESET NOD32, you will receive a new username and password. Once you have the username and password (your license details), the final step in updating your software is to enter the information into the software on your machine. This how-to guide will walk you through updating the license details in your ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 5:23 AM