- Click on the Start button in the bottom left, then right-click on Computer and select Properties.
- On the new System window, click on Device Manager in the top left.
- Locate the device on the list. In this case, the graphics card will be used.
- Right-click on the device and select Properties.
- On the new window that appears, select the Driver tab.
- Select the Roll Back Driver option on the list.
- When prompted to confirm, click Yes to confirm the driver roll back.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Tuesday, June 28, 2011
How to Roll Back Drivers in Windows 7
This is a how-to article on rolling back device driver updates in Windows 7. This can be useful if there is a device driver update that causes issues with the system.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 6:02 AM