- Open Windows Media Player by clicking Start » All Programs » Windows Media Player.
- Press the F3 key on the keyboard. This is the keyboard shortcut for adding files to your library.
- Click the link for Advanced Options.
- Click the Add button displayed.
- Browse to the folder which contains the music files you wish to add and click OK.
- Click OK and Windows Media Player will then add all music files to your library from that folder. Click Close when the process is complete.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Monday, June 20, 2011
How to Import Music into Windows Media Player
This article will walk-through the steps of importing music into Windows Media player. By default, Windows Media Player will import any music saved into the Music Directory of your user account, but any music stored in different locations will have to be imported.