- Open Microsoft Word 2010 by clicking Start » All Programs » Microsoft Office » Microsoft Word 2010.
- Click the Insert tab across the top.
- Click the Equation button.
- Use the editing bar across the top for symbols, powers, and scripts to create the equation.
- Click the arrow on the right of the equation box and select the justification, or location of the equation box.
- Finish creating and save the document.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Monday, June 27, 2011
How to Create an Equation in Microsoft Word 2010
Creating mathematic equations is a capability of Microsoft Word 2010. There are several pre-set equations that can be entered quickly. This guide will walk-through how to insert an equation into a Microsoft Word 2010 document.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 8:28 AM