- Open Microsoft Word 2010 by clicking Start » All Programs » Microsoft Office » Microsoft Word 2010.
- Click the Mailings tab across the top.
- Click the Envelopes button.
- Fill out the delivery address and return address.
- Click the Feed button.
- Select how the envelope will feed into the printer and click OK.
- Click the Print button to print the envelope.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
How to Create an Envelope Label in Microsoft Word 2010
Hand writing information on envelopes can be tedious work. Microsoft Word 2010 can print the information directly on the envelope for you. This guide will show you how to create an envelope in Microsoft Office 2010 to print directly on the envelope.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 6:16 AM