- Open the ESET software by clicking Start » All Programs » ESET Folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Press the F5 key to open the Advanced options window.
- Select System Updates on the left.
- From the dropdown menu, select the level of updates you wish to be notified about. These notifications are regarding Windows updates. ESET will still continue to update automatically.
- Click OK and close the ESET window.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Thursday, June 30, 2011
How to Change Windows Update Notifications from ESET
ESET NOD32 notifies users when Windows updates are available alongside updating its own virus signature database. This guide will walk you through how to change which level of Windows updates ESET will notify you about.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 6:56 AM