- Open the ESET software by clicking Start » All Programs » ESET Folder ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Press the F5 key to open the options window.
- Under real-time file system protection, click Advanced setup.
- Select ThrestSense parameters for newly created and modified files. These parameters determine how and when the ThreatSense system checks newly created and modified files. The default is to have all items active.
- Select Additional Threatsense parameters for executed files. These parameters determine how and when the ThreatSense system checks executable files (installers).
- Select the option whether or not to block removable media. This option will block all removable media such as flash drives and external hard drives.
- Click OK and close the ESET window.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
How to Change Advanced Settings for ESET NOD32
ESET NOD32 has many advanced settings. This guide will walk you through the steps of how to change these advanced settings for the real-time file system protection.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 9:03 AM