- Using Internet Explorer, locate the RSS feed icon on the website to be added. In this example, we will add the www.microcentertech.com RSS feed to Outlook. The orange RSS icon is seen here highlighted in red.
- In Internet Explorer, right-click on the icon and choose Copy Shortcut.
- In Outlook, locate the RSS Feeds option on the left.
- Right-click on the RSS Feeds option and select Add a New RSS Feed.
- Click in the empty box. On the keyboard, hold the Ctrl key and tap the letter V one time.
- Click Add to proceed.
- In most cases all of the settings can be left as default. Click OK to finalize.
- The RSS Feed will now show up under RSS Feeds on the left.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Friday, June 10, 2011
How to Add RSS Feeds in Microsoft Outlook 2010
This is a how-to article on the topic of adding RSS Feeds to Microsoft Outlook 2010. This could be useful to keep up-to-date on updates for a specific website, for example www.microcentertech.com
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 7:41 AM