Note: This article assumes that you already have the link to the calendar in .ICS format.
- In Outlook, click on Calendar in the bottom left.
- Along the top, click on Open Calendar.
- On the submenu that opens, choose From Internet.
- Paste the URL (Ctrl+V) for the Calendar ICS file to add.
- Click OK.
- When prompted to Add this Internet Calendar to Outlook and subscribe to updates, choose Yes.
- Click on the arrow next to the calendar name to minimize it to a tab, or expand it to a side-by-side view.