- Open the ESET software by clicking Start » All Programs » ESET Folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus folder » ESET NOD32 Antivirus.
- Press the F5 key to open the Advanced options window.
- Click Web access protection on the left.
- Select or deselect the option to Enable web access antivirus and antispyware protection.
- Click OK and close the ESET window to complete the process.
Welcome to the Micro Center Tech Support Blog!
Find free technical support on a variety of products featured at Micro Center and plenty of how-tos on new technology. Start searching our Blog below or search our Tech Center archives »
Can't find what your looking for? Take advantage of our Tech Support services »
Join the MC Tech Support Community Forum: Get direct advice from the Knowledge Experts @ Micro Center.
Click here to access the Forum »
Wednesday, June 15, 2011
Enable or Disable Web Access Protection for ESET NOD32
ESET NOD32 has an excellent web access protection system. If you need to temporarily disable this or it has become disabled and needs to be re-enabled, this how to guide will walk you through the steps to do so.
Posted by Micro Center Tech Support Blog at 6:40 AM