Security Shield Program
Only use established anti-virus program manufacturers to scan and remove malware from any computer. ESET NOD32, Symantec Norton Anti-Virus, McAfee Anti-Virus and Webroot are all industry-approved programs that will monitor and remove viruses from your system.
If your system is infected with the Security Shield virus, there are solutions available from Symantec and Malwarebytes.
1. Download the latest Rapid Release definitions.
2. Reboot the system in Safe Mode.
3. Run Disk-Cleanup to remove temporary files.
4. Perform full system scan. Follow the instructions to remove any detected threats.
Click here for more information on the Symantec solution »
1. Download Malwarebytes program here.
2. Install the program "mbam-setup.exe".
3. Use the default settings during the setup process. Check "Update Malwarebytes" and "Launch Malwarebytes".
4. Once installation is complete, begin scanning the system.
5. When scanning is complete, review the Scanner report. Check any files that are marked at malware and click "Remove Selected".
Click here for more information on the Malwarebytes solution »
BleepingComputer.com. Remove Virus Doctor.
Symantec. Security Forum.